Pichilemu

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, today I am going to talk a little about a place I went to a long time ago.

In the summer of 2016, before starting classes, or rather, a few days before, my family and I went to Pichilemu for three or four days to the house of some uncles who invited us.

It was the first time I knew the place and it was very nice, the beaches, the sea, the waves, the weather, the food, everything was very cool, although the trip was very short.

My dad drove to the place and it took a few hours to get there, we all went in the car, my dad, my mom, my sisters and me. When we arrived we went to my uncle's house and after organizing our things we went out to walk around, the next day we left early to see the center, we went to the main beach to walk and saw many surfers.

I don't remember much else because it was a while ago but that's a bit of my trip, I hope you liked it.

See you and bye bye.


Comments

Popular Posts