KnotFest



Hii everyone, today i'm going to share my experience on the KnotFest, for who doesn´t know the KnotFest is a Festival of Rock & Metal who features the biggest and most cutting edge heavy bands in the world. The Festival was held at the Estadio Monumental in Santiago on December 11 of last year.  My sister-in-law invited me as a birthday present, we went with my boyfriend and her. 

Well, I was very excited because it was my first time at a festival like that and even more so because I was going to see one of my favorite metal bands: Slipknot. I also saw Pantera, Sepultura, Bring Me The Horizon, Sepultura and more.


The weather was not good for us, we were in Santiago, in almost summer... you know. The sun was beating down so strongly that there was no wind and water was scarce. I put on sunscreen all day, my eyes hurt from the sun, I splashed water on my head and body, it was a very exhausting day. 

Despite all that i really enjoy it, it was a unique experience haha. I almost ran out of voice trying to sing all of the songs with Slipknot.

Comments

Popular Posts