Someone Interesting

Hello, I hope you are well, in this post I will talk a little about a content creator that I follow on Instagram and TikTok.

His name is Ari and his Instagram account name is: xo._r09.

I discovered her this year through Instagram and I really liked her content so I started following her. Its content is practically based on makeup tips, tutorials, reviews of orders you make or products in general. She has a very feminine and coquette style, it is very obvious that she likes pink. I think what attracted me most to her account was how pretty it looks, and how this influences your moment as a viewer, whether you want to follow it or not. In addition, I really like their videos of recommendations or makeup tutorials, they inspire me a lot when putting on makeup and trying out styles.

I think it's great that brands choose her to collaborate and deliver their products, so they gain more customers and followers. Recognized brands send her products and she only has to upload content about it, she is dedicated to making everything look very good and very pretty, so that we, her followers, have a nice experience when seeing it.

I hope you like it and bye bye. 





Comments

Popular Posts