my older sis

Hi guys ><, I hope you are well. Today I'm going to talk to you a little about my older sister.

Her name is Valeska but we all call her Vale, she is 8 years older than me and we all live together in San Antonio. An extra fact is that he was born on the same day as my dad.

When we were little she always played with me as if I were her doll. She liked to dress me in my mom's clothes, she made me do crazy hairstyles and sometimes she put makeup on me and also took photos of me. She said that and it was her "Rosalba", a doll from the 2000s that was about the height of a child and you could play with her as if she were your friend or something. Since it was very expensive at that time, he could never have one and he couldn't think of a better idea than to play with me as if I were a Rosalba hahaha. 

She studied Psychopedagogy and that is her job. In her free time she really likes to read, watch series or movies and play video games. Of all of us in the family, I think she is the calmest person, her personality is very calm and she is very friendly, she is very intelligent and knows how to do many things, and she also cooks very well.Our relationship is very good, although now we don't spend much time together as I travel here, but when we are all together there is always laughter and jokes.

Well, that's all, thanks for reading and see you!



Comments

Popular Posts