About me

 


Hi!

My name is Antonia Flores, but you can call me Anto, I'm from Design and this is my second year. Well, I was born in San Antonio, a coastal city in the Valparaiso region. I have two sister, one older and one younger so...yes, i'm the middle sister (like malcolm in the middle lol). I have a cat, her name is Niza, she has a very grumpy personality but she is very cute , I really like taking pictures and videos of her and posting on social media. 


My hobbies are play videogames, watch movies and series (specially anime), read shoujo mangas. I reaaally like listen to music, all day. I listen to almost everything but if you ask me what I like the most I would say City Pop, each song is unique, the vibes, the melodies and the voices of the artists, wow, they are really good. I also really like makeup, especially Asian makeup and also their fashion, their style is so good.


My dreams are travel through the world, learn about cultures, languages, fashion, food, people and other things.

Bye, bye :3



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts